As we move towards the days when all our personal and professional relationships revolve around our prowess over technological mastery, it has become an imperative that our financial transactions are also conducted online. Paxum and Payoneer are among the new crop of online payment gateways which have been ruling the roost as every ordinary man’s saviour in times of need. However, each possesses a distinct identity which should be differentiated to find the best possible features!
What are the singular features of Paxum?
- An E wallet service featured online which you can use for transferring any payment.
- A MasterCard which would be prepaid which can be used to shop online or in any recognized retail store.
- Can be put to work in countries like Australia, Europe, Canada and United States.
- An Paxum Prepaid Card Yearly Fee is $44.95 USD, on which you would be allowed a withdrawal limit of $5000.
- Account to Account transfer cost in Internal Paxum Users $0.25.
- Wire Transfer in USD to your OWN Bank account cost you $50.00 outside the UK.
- Wire Transfer to your OWN account in EUR Currency will cost $40.
- Wire Transfer to your OWN account in OTHER Currency will cost $25.
JOIN Paxum Now
What are the singular features of Payoneer?
- Provides easy access for those who wish to engage in financial transactions online.
- No additional requirements needed to be registered to the website.
- You can withdraw money from other online payment gateways.
- You can also receive payment from Google Adsense.
- Receive your Amazon US, UK, EU, Japan, China, Canada, Australia and Mexico earnings quick and easily via Payoneer.
- Receive your payments from many big affiliate company in your local currency easily with less fee.
- Avoid hidden high transfer fees when receiving international payments. almost zero Transfer cost, only 2% conversion charges.
JOIN Payoneer Now